Whiskey Still, 5 Gallon
We are working hard to fill our back-orders and should be caught up in 2-3 weeks. If you want to be notified as soon as we are, please send an email to Jayson at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, if you would like to place a back-order and secure your place in line, please click HERE
Our 5 gallon still is by far our most popular product. Fermentation is a breeze in 5 gallon buckets and the heat up time is pretty good, compared to larger stills. A typical run lasts for a couple of hours and should get you between 1-2 gallons of your preferred spirit. If you’re passionate about making your own moonshine, this is definitely the still for you! If you are thinking of buying a still as a gift and are having trouble deciding on the size, this is the one you want (well, provided they will use it; if it's going to sit on a shelf and look pretty, I'd advise going with a smaller size).
- Our whiskey/moonshine stills have a graceful shape based on the old “onion” design, popular due to its wide spirit distillation capability including, but not limited to Whiskey, Scotch, Rum, Bourbon, Cognac, Schnapps, Tequila, Vodka, and Moonshine.
- The pot still is soldered union construction using brass wire welds for the body and tin-silver solder for smaller connections. All soldering/welding is lead free. This still kit includes everything that is pictured: still bottom, onion top, condensing unit and thermometer rated in Celsius and Fahrenheit.
- Our stills have a 90 day, 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are not happy with your purchase, for any reason, simply call or email us and we will happily refund your purchase, you don't pay for return shipping or 'restocking' fees.
- Our whiskey stills also come with a 2 year warranty covering defects in manufacturing. However, when treated well, out whiskey stills can last an entire lifetime.
- Most orders ship same day if placed before noon, but please allow up to two business days for order processing and shipping.
Assembled Dimensions: H-23in x L-23in x W-12in
Thickness: 1 mm
Net Weight: 9lbs
(This product is crafted by hand and as such real dimensions and capacities may vary slightly from those listed here.)
Please note: we cannot offer distillation advice or help without proof of Federal Distillers Permit.