Whiskey Still, 1 Gallon
Small and beautifully crafted, our 1 gallon whiskey still, makes a great decoration but is also fully functional. Although too small for producing significant amounts of whiskey or moonshine, and with a run too short to allow much control over cutting out heads and tails, it’s perfect for refining previously distilled spirits. It’s also great for creating essential oils. A good selling point if you have a significant other that needs help convincing.
- Our whiskey/moonshine stills have a graceful shape based on the old “onion” design, popular due to its wide spirit distillation capability including, but not limited to Whiskey, Scotch, Rum, Bourbon, Cognac, Schnapps, Tequila, Vodka, and Moonshine.
- The pot still is soldered union construction using brass wire welds for the body and tin-silver solder for smaller connections. All soldering/welding is lead free. This still kit includes everything that is pictured: still bottom, onion top, condensing unit and thermometer rated in Celsius and Fahrenheit.
- Our stills have a 90 day, 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are not happy with your purchase, for any reason, simply call or email us and we will happily refund your purchase; you don't pay for return shipping or 'restocking' fees.
- Our whiskey stills also come with a 2 year warranty covering defects in manufacturing. However, when treated well, our stills can last an entire lifetime.
- Most orders ship same day if placed before noon, but please allow up to two business days for order processing and shipping.
Assembled Dimensions: H-17in x L-19in x W-9in
Thickness: 1 mm
Net Weight: 4 lbs
(This product is crafted by hand and as such real dimensions and capacities may vary slightly from those listed here.)
Please note: we cannot offer distillation advice or help without proof of Federal Distillers Permit.
Our whiskey stills